The FTM-99Nx Controller is a Full Option Package in a hard Nanuk case. The FTM-99Nx provides bi-directional communication with up to 99 fireTEK Modules across the fireTEK Wireless Mesh Network. The Controller provides full control of manual firing, automatic firing, and semi-automatic firing across the whole network. .
All Controllers also come with an integrated audio player minimizing the equipment required to conduct a pyromusical. The audio player included with the FTM-99Nx is capable of receiving and generating SMPTE & FSK timecode. Like all fireTEK devices, the Controllers can interface with the fireTEK computer and Android applications.
The FTM-99Nx Controller includes GPS which allows the system to advance from ARM to PLAY at a specified GPS time. This also allows an unlimited number of controllers to be synchronized regardless of distance. With GPS, fireTEK algorithms take advantage of the GPS accuracy through the network.
50 in stock
FTM-99Nx Full Option Controller with Nanuk Case
- Bi-directional communication with up to 99 fireTEK Modules across the fireTEK Wireless Mesh Network
- External Antenna
- Internal Audio Player for both MP3 and WAV with both onboard memory and USB drive capability
- Receive and generate SMPTE LTC & FSK Timecode
- GPS Timing and Synchronization
- Large backlight LCD Screen that provides system information, module specific information, real-time error reporting, and functional and operational menus
- Illuminated buttons providing visual menu and channel status
- Internal USB rechargeable LiPO battery with 24hr Stand-by time
- Included fireTEK Android FTKontrol app
- USB Cable
- 7 Year hardware warranty – (2 years for the battery)